Tweet 01. Ignore everybody.
02. The idea doesn’t have to be big. It just has to change the world.
03. You are responsible for your own experience.
04. Everyone is born creative; everyone is given a box of crayons in kindergarten.
05. Companies that squelch creativity can no longer compete with companies that champion creativity.
06. Everybody has their own private Mount Everest they were put on this earth to climb.
07. Don’t try to stand out from the crowd; avoid crowds altogether.
08. If you accept the pain, it cannot hurt you.
09. Never compare your inside with somebody else’s outside.
10. The most important thing a creative person can learn professionally is where to draw the red line that separates what you are willing to do, and what you are not.
11. The world is changing.
12. Merit can be bought. Passion can’t.
13. Sing in your own voice.
14. The choice of media is irrelevant.
15. Selling out is harder than it looks.
16. Worrying about “Commercial vs. Artistic” is a complete waste of time.
17. Don’t worry about finding inspiration. It comes eventually.
18. The best way to get approval is not to need it.
19. Power is never given. Power is taken.
20. The hardest part of being creative is getting used to it.