9.24.2009

Send me your body - Diesel's Ball Boy



This is Quique, a boy born as a head. Now, after 27 years doctors say that he could be "assembled" into a body, so he's made this website to find himself a proper one. Please, be kind, help him out. Read the blog here: http://www.quiquethehead.com/

This campaign is made by Shackleton. Diesel appears two or three times on the site and is also the registrant for the domain name, and two of the tags of the video are "fashion" and "motorbike". Smart and funny viral/campaign, cudos to both Diesel and Shackleton!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha ok, I'll lend him my awsome body

Anonymous said...

It is rather interesting for me to read that blog. Thanks for it. I like such themes and everything connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

Anonymous said...

By the way, try Wifi jammer to disable all spy devices in your room or office.